Friday, October 05, 2012

October Madness!

I just re-read my previous post. I'm so bad at keeping promises, it seems. That was supposed to be my come-back post after a long "training" hiatus. But what i didn't know was that i would be taking a much longer break from this blog for something very drastic. The 'what' and 'how' bit shall be discussed later but as of now, lets just dwell on the fact that I'm here and talking. Sigh. It feels good to be back.

I've never believed in coincidences. I think I've spoken about this probably somewhere before in this blog. But its true. My belief gets stronger and stronger everyday. That coincidences are an atheist folklore. I believe in magic, i do. I believe in good things and good people. I believe that this world would not survive on mere chances. Everything is interconnected, inter-related. I believe that if you do good things, good things will happen to you eventually. They will, they have to. I mean, that's not why you should do good things but everything you do, comes back to you one day. I believe in Karma but i also believe in destiny and fate. I believe that there are things that are just meant to happen and they will.


I hope everybody gets a chance to feel this way. Like it was meant to be. Like all the puzzles of life suddenly make sense. Like you actually know when so many things fall into place, all at once.


And yes, referring to my blog title, well, this has always been my favorite month of the year and now I have more reasons to celebrate it.

P.S. This year has so NOT been The Year Of The Thesis. But more on that later. For now, I wish all of you a very Happy October! :)

1 comment:

A.M. said...

indeed a long hiatus which brings back inexplicable enlightment :P well i agree wid evrything u wrote in it..and every ongoing event in life somehow seem to corroborate those feelings..