Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dude. We don't live here no more.

I just happened to come back to this blog today after a very very very long time. Wow. It feels weird to listen to me talk again. I say listen because while I'm reading this blog, I can totally hear myself talking out loud about the things here. Its a weird feeling. Its like I know I wrote this stuff but it happened such a long time ago, it seems like it is somebody else's story, which I happen to know very well. Hah. Weird.

Anyway, I just realised, I've never mentioned it here, not that its a matter of life and death for anybody out there, but I dont write here anymore. I've moved to another blog, another life. Its not exactly anonymous but its still only available to people who actually care enough to look for it.
Hahah. I sound like Dumbledore in his typical "Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it"-style.

So yes, in case you're wondering if I'm dead or anything, I'm not. I've just moved on. Or maybe I'm hoping you would care enough to find me again. Or something a little less melo-dramatic than that.

No comments: