Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Warrior Princess.

Dear Baby Xena,

First of all, I would like to welcome you to this world. Its a crazy crazy place but I'm sure you'll like it here. I'm sorry I'm a lil late in the welcoming bit but its only because I didn't know about you until recently. So obviously I'm very excited and thrilled to have you among us. "Us" being your virtual well-wishers and basically your mom's virtual gang of drunken folks. We're high on life, mind you. By the way, drinking is a very bad thing, Xena *ahem*.

So what's up with you,eh? I hear you've been really active during your stay in the hospital. Giving those doctors and nurses a run for their money. Good job girl. Somebody has to make those people sit up and think a little. I mean what's the fun in being the regular boring case, right? I like you already, we'd make an awesome team. By the way, causing trouble is a very bad thing, Xena *ahem*.

But you know what? Be a lil easy on Mom and Dad ok. 'Cause they're basically nice people, you know. Your mom might occasionally be a lil bollywood-crazy and you might not find some of your dad's jokes ..er.. funny, but they're two of my very favourite people. Infact, I was the President of your dad's Fan club. Bleh, who am I kidding? I still am. So y'know, let them chill once in a while. And if they don't listen to you, tell me, we'll irritate them together. By the way, annoying your folks is a very bad thing, Xena * ahem*.

So there's this new SRK movie releasing soon. SRK is a superhero in it and its releasing on MY birthday!! Yeay! I realllllly want to watch it. You do too, dont you? See, I told you we have a lot in common. I think we should get Aish on our team too *muahahahahah*. We'll meet when you come to visit your naana and naani ok. We'll discuss our plans then. By the way, plotting conspiring planning is a very bad thing, Xena *ahem*.

Xena. I know that the times have been tough but I also know that you have been tougher. I think that you are very brave and so are your parents. Your mom has always been an inspiration to me and she'll always take care of you. Do take care of her too. And you should also know, you are very very lucky and that you are and always will be, absolutely adored by us.

Lots of Love,

President Maasi (a.k.a Choti Maasi)

3 comments:

A.M. said...

Lol!!
Dear lil Xena,
Do stay away from ur masi. C sounds more naughtier than I think u can ever be :P

Sayesha said...

Oh.Em.Gee. Love love LOVE this post. Especially the ahem bits! :P

Tejal said...

@A.M. - Hawwww! Naughty? me? :O
:P
btw, new links added to the post!

@Sayesha- heheh thanks a lot! I loved writng it too.
And well I am a responsible Maasi na..have to give right gyaan :P