Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Talk.

Everywhere you go, everything you see, its all talk. Just talk. I write this, typing away to glory, near my window, alone, but in reality, all I'm doing is talking, to you. You meet somebody, anybody and all you want to do, is talk.  
Ever thought about how much you talk to yourself? Everything we do, atleast everything I do, is about what our mind tells us to do. Literally.
Smiles talk.
Tears talk.
Actions talk.
Eyes talk.
Moments talk.
Sometimes everybody talks, all at once, but you dont want to listen. You want to shut it all out. Cause the voice that you actually want to hear, is always silent.

2 comments:

A.M. said...

But at times we don't realise how loudly the silence is talking..even silence talks, just as u said everything else does..depends upon us how we percieve it..phew!!my philosophy :P

Tejal said...

But silence is the worst way of communication, dont you think? It doesn't say anything about the speaker and depends completely on the listener's perception. I think silence is quite dangerous that way. :)