Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just Another Day. Not.

So, today is going to be the first day of the fourth year of my college life. I have to sleep for 4 and a half hours now and wake up to today. It might seem like just any day but  frankly its not. Its like one of those 'small-step-for-man-huuuuge-step-for-Tejal' kinda days. If I start, I might list out all the things, good and bad, that have happened to me in the last three years and bore the hell out of you, my dear reader, and so, I'm not going into details.

So, lets just say i'm a lil psyched about growing up all this, I think its too soon, I mean, what do I know about architecture anyway, I cant be like a FOURTH YEAR STUDENT already, can I?

So, I'm like kinda freaked out, in a not-happy sorta way (erm) and I know this is crazy, it cant really get any worse than it already is, can it? (famous last words,they call 'em).

So, I'm just saying, that maybe I'm not ready for this. Then again, I might honestly never be ready for this ever.

So, maybe this is a good thing. Maybe one has to tell that Inner Voice to shut up, stop being so ultra cynical  and let you take chances once in a while.

So, this year, I'm going to give myself another chance; I'm not going to give up so easily :)


No comments: