Sunday, July 04, 2010

It's All About You.

I don't understand you. I don't know why you call when you do, I don't know why you don't call when you don't.

I don't understand what makes you smile suddenly and I don't understand why you don't respond abruptly.I don't know why we click the way we do and I don't know why we differ the way we do.

I don't understand what I mean to you nor do I understand what you mean to me. Sometimes you're just a very pleasant memory, other times you're just too painful to think about.

I don't understand why you suddenly waltz back into my life just when I'm about to forget you and then I certainly don't understand why you disappear again leaving me confused and angry and waiting, waiting for you,again.

Sometimes I think I've had enough. That you should go away for good so that I don't have to say goodbye to you again and again. Other times, I just wish you would stay and never leave ever. 

In some ways, I hate you more than I've hated anyone. In other ways, I miss you more than I've ever missed anyone.

3 comments:

Abhu said...

babes....i loved every line of it! Its true to the T !! waise... it kinda reminded me of the 10 thngs i hate bout u wala poem :)

Abhu said...

p.s I don't understand why you suddenly waltz back into my life just when I'm about to forget you and then I certainly don't understand why you disappear again leaving me confused and angry and waiting, waiting for you,again.

Do these lines remind u of smthn?? :P

Keshav said...

I hate you more than I've hated anyone.... brilliant...
:)