Friday, January 29, 2010

Nice and Cozy. Almost.


Winter is almost gone. Almost.
This year, it was freakishly cold here. Like normally, winter is pleasant here, being near coastal area and all but this year, we all were lik- brrrrrrrrrrrrr! all the time. So that is almost over.



Also, January is almost coming to an end. Almost.
It was a weird month considering the extreme highs and lows. And as you can see, i've deciced to blog more frequently. I've realised  that i blog a lot when i'm emotional like happy or sad or excited or frustrated. heh. So more of that from now.

My mainDesign submission is almost over. Almost.
 Jury is still pending but still, I've submitted my portfolio i.e. all my sheets. Phew. Its the bestest feeling (no, dont you raise those eyebrows at me. I will use wrong grammar whenever i feel like. hmph.). So yes, it is the most amazing feeling in the world, when one submits the portfolio. Its like nothing in the universe is more important to you than that portfolio. Something that you've created from scratch. Its such a proud moment, the submission.
 And when the jury rips off your design, pointing out gazillion mistakes,doing a complete post mortem, you seriously think about giving supari or better yet, finishing them off yourself.
Sigh. I tend to get aggresive about my work sometimes :|

Sixth sem has almost started. Almost.
As in first day was good. Second day was today and we kinda didnt have any classes so heh.
This time most of my classes are being taken by the wD proffessor that i mentioned earlier. So I'm like super happy and shit scared at the same time. (hehe)
And by the way, he told me yesterday... umm lets call him D (what? why are you giving me that suspicious look? There's no story behind the name 'D' .*wicked smile* Or maybe there is *more wicked smiles continue*).
Ok so D told me that I got the highest marks in his subject last semester and I was like *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* on the inside and *shy demure smile* on the outside. lol.
Really, I'm on top of the world right now, with D praising me in front of the whole class and mD submission being over. I even went out shopping so as to celebrate the occasion. :P

For now, its nice and cozy and almost peaceful. Shit, this is so unlike my usual life. Lol.

1 comment:

Tejal said...

grrrrr!
stop spamming my blog you anonymous spammer(s).Go haunt other blogs. Leave my blog alone.