Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moving On.

The worst thing about time is that it stops for none. And that, is the best thing about it .
And time is the greatest healer.
So here i am, looking for a fresh start. So far, things have been a lil bleak. Many unfortunate incidents have happened in the last thirteen days. But, life doesn't stop either, does it?
M is fine now, much better. He has been very brave throughout the whole ordeal and i'm so proud of him. We are trying to move on. Really.
Some good news by the way. My exams have finally gotten over. God, they were on for like ages!
I couldn't meet so many people who had come to town during the vacations because i was having these stupid exams :( sorry :(
However, my submissions arent over yet. As in, they should have been over a long time back but seriously this is the toughest thing that i have ever done. Our 'Main Design' (mD) this semester is like a city centre kinda thing with an Auditorium and Cinema hall. Sigh. Seriously, toughest mD everrrrr!
I mean, i was told 'Working Drawing' (wD) was the scariest subject but no.. thats not true.. Yea, wD does take a LOT of hard work, i agree. I've had to repeat a particular sheet five times (not a joke) but atleast it was approachable and achieveable. And i'm kinda scared of the wD professor too. hehe. Not in a bad way though. Yea, i dont think 'scared' is the right word. I'm so in awe of him actually. He's like this super sharp scorpio and he's so good at what he does and i admire him so much and i dont want to let him down n all (same sunsign and stuff :P ) and thats probably why i get nervous around him. I think he knows i'm not dumb but i guess he is still trying to figure out why i act like an idiot when he's around. :|
Trust me, thats what i want to find out too.
So yes, inspite of all this, wD submissions got over way back in december and mD submissions are no where near completion. I think we have our sixth sem registrations from next week. I have no idea how and when i shall finish my mD submissions. *reads the previous line again and starts sulking*
Arrgghh.. I've studied so hard this semester. I want a break. I want a holiday. I want to have fun (without feeling guilty this time). I want to shop. I want to read the books (that are kept on that shelf, books that i've bought sucha long time back but havent had the good fortune of reading them yet. Inner Nerd says 'hi' to everyone.).I want out.
*sheepish grin*
I want fifth semester to end. I want sixth semester to start.

2 comments:

Sneha said...

sorry about your friend's little sister :(

sixth sem will soon start! after hols, right? i also want to take a break without feeling guilty about it :D

Tejal said...

yea it was really sad ya :(

yupp it will start very soon but we wont be gettin any proper holidays :(
but wateva..i'm chillin out now nevertheless :D