Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Love-Hate Irony.


I love rains. I hate monsoons.
I love speed. I hate risks.
I love books. I hate being called a bookworm.
I love talking. I hate people who don't listen.
I love mystery. I hate suspense.
I love giving orders. I hate taking them.
I love being given the veto power. I hate listening to the word 'No'.
I love drawing. I hate painting.
I love oceans. I hate that i cant swim.
I love Saturday evenings. I hate Monday mornings.
I love working till the wee hours of morning. I hate not getting enough sleep.
I love seeing the positive side of everything. I hate the pessimistic side of me.
I love packing. I hate unpacking.
I love my college. I hate mismanagement, irresponsibility and disorganisation.
I love my friends. I hate having to say goodbye.
I love the self-created fantasy world I live in. I hate anything that's not practical.
I love being the infinitely lazy creature that i am. I hate doing nothing.
I love spontaneity. I hate impulsiveness.
I love being unmonotonous. I hate changes of any kind.
I love Hollywood. I hate it when people criticize Bollywood.
I love watching TV. I hate over-acting and in general,over-dramatic people.
I love Ducktales. I hate Shin Chan.
I love organizing events. I hate participating in any.
I love music. I hate myself for being out-of-practice.
I love listening to stories. I hate gossiping about others.
I love the small things in life. I hate the bigger picture being ignored.
I love being around people who take care of everything. I hate not being in control.
I love blogging. I hate being so irregular at it.
I love having one thousand crushes simultaneously. I hate two-timing of any kind.
I love my room. I hate chaos.
I love having so many friends. I hate having to choose between them.
I love being in love. I hate the various heartbreaks that follow.
I love being so very busy in my studies. I hate not being able to hang out with my Friends.
I love chocolates. I hate anything(or anyone)that's overly sweet.
I love C++. I hate C.
I love my city. I hate the mentality and the rigidness of the people here.
I love having an opinion on everything. I hate people being over-critical all the time.
I love things that abnormal and/or extraordinary. I hate creepy crawly stuff.
I love analysing stuff. I hate being prejudiced.
I love my name. I hate mispronunciations.
I love Google search. I hate yahoo search.


I love my blog. I hate seeing so many 'I's in it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELYYY....u'v written d love-hate rel'ship veryy nicelyy indeed:P:P i totally identify vth "sum of" d thingzz u'v writn:D:P nd i must sayy u'v gott gr88 brains....d way u'v writn ur last line lolzzz....:D

Debasish Patra said...

Okhay....so Ducktales,C++ and 1000crushes ;)

U surely make lotta sense :D
#thanx fr stoppin by!

Tejal said...

@Tina- thank u thank u. i love compliments also u see :P heheh.. yea n las line was totally 'pun intended' :P

@Debasish- lol..so that r the most imp things outta the list eh?
heh..thanks.. n pleasure was all mine :P
btw, welcome to my blog!

Ankit Ruia said...

Huge 'love this-hate that' compilation!!... just cudnt get the last line...

Girish said...

ha ha thats cool...I love blogging but I hate typing:P..

Random said...

I love the crowds, I hate being a part of them!

Loved your post.Hated that couldn't read it in one go[:D]

Unknown said...

i love reading blogs................i hate writing one............keep blogging dear

Tejal said...

@Ankit- hehe..think think! Hint : Actually its really bout the irony!

@Girish- haha..i smell another another lazy blogger here ;)

@Arunabh- //I love the crowds, I hate being a part of them!- awesome observation! Completely agree with u.
hawww u loved my post?? *blushhh*

@Avinash- hehe :) ohkay!

Abhu said...

:) "I love my friends. I hate having to say goodbye." hehehee! yeah... true... i loved the post!

Tejal said...

:D
thank u!