Friday, April 20, 2007

Ni(e)ce Indeed !

Heh..This is da best part of living in a joint family..one has so many cousins dat u're sure to bcom Buas n Chachus before u can actually pronounce these words :D
(n yes..Please do not think dat da direct translation of bua n chachu is aunty n uncle for heavens's sake! )
So i have 2 darling nephews n 1 adorable Niece!
My niece 'P' i must say is much smarter n lively than my nephews! ha! Girls are smarter! She's so amazingly clever.. Its fascinating to see da things she does..its too much for her age!!! Gawd.. one partiular incident jus a few minutes back forced me to blog bout her :-
V wer both doin tympass..both had nothin to do..no work..heheh.. so..
Me- hey P! U wanna listen to music?
P- yeaayyy!!
Me- okay..*shuffles thru her playlist* hmm..wich song..wich songgg..
P- *starts singin n dancin by herself*
Me- This song is nice?
P- No.
Me- erm..this dress is nice?
P- No.
Me- okhay.. I'm nice?
P- NO.
Me- *Bewildered* I'm NOT nice?
P- No.
Me- I'm BAD?
P- Yes.
Me- WHY AM I NOT NICE???
P- I wont say.
Me- WAAATT??
P- *smiles wickedly*
Me- Hmph. i wont talk to u. *turns around**Waits for a gud five minutes before turnin back*
Me- hmmm??
P- ur NOT nice.
Me- I'm SOOO not talkin to u.
P- *smiles, grins, smirks*
Me- fine. u're NOT nice too.
P- U're NOT nice.
Me- Y??Y??? i play wit u?? i make u listen to songs?? i take u out?? i tell u stories?? i'm STILL not NICE?
P- U're not nice.
Me- *turns around again**looks back at her again*
P-
*jus shakes her head* *evil grin still intact*
Me- Fine. Fine. Fine. i'm not givin u any chocolates either.
P- U're Very NICE.
Now, DATS my girl!

Here she is.. da Two-year-old brat!!!

14 comments:

raghu said...

hahahaha! :D

Sneha said...

aww. she's my kinda girl!

AnKiT RuiA said...

hey... miss aunteeeee....

ur niece is too gud yaar... suits u well... gayi toh apni bua par hi hai na... :D

AnKiT RuiA said...

but but but... there's indeed one difference... she is so cute... so... unlike u!!... heheheehehe...

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

i dunno y BUT I WANT TO MEET HER VRY BADLY!!!!
i see myself in tht kiddo
plus shez sounds so genuinely sweet!(read brat)

Tejal said...

@raghu- :)

@sneha- yea baby! totally! but.. psst..she's an Arian!

@ankit- hmph. if i'm aunty then YOUR uncle also ok?? :X
i knooo..she's da best..i cant imagine a day witout her... yes..she suits me well..no wonder I'M her fav 'Bua' in da house! :)
haan haan..mujhpe hi gayi hai!!
:P //there's indeed one difference// - wateva! but i agree she's wayyyy cuter than me!! she's MY niece *totally senti*.. she has to do amazin things dat i havent done! awww..n i kno she wil. u kno..da feelin dat i associate wit her..is lik no other..its lik she's INHERITED a lotta stuff from us..n everythin she does makes us SOO proud :) [hehhe..i totally totally totallyyyyy ADORE kids N SPECIALLY my niece n nephews!]

@aayush- heheh...awrite awrite..if u're lucky enof u mite actually GET to meet her :P
yes..she very very sweet n a brat also!
:0 u see urself??? Y in da world???

Sneha said...

awww aries baby! i LOVE them!!!

Abhu said...

yeah!! i know how cute and how naughty she is. saw it myself the other day plus heard her on the phone when she was on "destroy teja's crayons" mission:P
and i can understand wat it's like to have tiny ones in the house. i have got 3lil cousins at my place (excluding my bro ). u know, whatever they do just seems to be soo sweet even wat they do is wrong.

Tejal said...

@sneha- yea..they're great! :)
btw..wich other aries baby do u kno?

@abhu- lol..yep..dat day she almost destroyed them..
heheh..btw..i think ur couz Daksh is pretty cute too! seems lik a total Chup Shaitaan (tujh par gaya hai dun worry!)

KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR said...

u chor ! hypocrite tejal !!! :P

Tejal said...

u chor! u hypocrite! hmph. mere hi blog pe meri hi burai? ye galat hai ok?

Keshav said...

she's so quuuuuuut .... oh my gawd...
n so apt in dealing wit people...
i just lv her...

Sayesha said...

Hahahahaha! Kids rock! :D

Unknown said...

@Sayesha- hehe.. they do they do! :D