Sunday, December 24, 2006

Bye Bye '06!!

Well..i've finally decided to giv a farewell to a year dat was sooooo great...
n sum tymes not-so-great also :)
2006..was a really different year.. so let me sum it up a little.. first da bad things.. so dat v finish them off early..
1> it started wit my FAVORITE cousin's marriage.. um not sayin her marriage was bad.. but her goin away was sad :( #is it me or did dat actually rhyme#
2>i studied hardly durin da whole year.. ;).. #er.. dats bad?? isnt it? :P#
3> i found out dat i hardly hav netym for damage control #lol..#
4> i cant think of nethin else

now for da gud things..

1> my cousin GOT married!!! yay!!! heheh..#i kno this features twice but this is a very important highlite of da year!!!! i luved her wedding n had an absolute blast !! yay !!!#
2> i passed 11th #dats a very gud thing,I had a hunch I’d not make it..lol..#

3> my another cousin got married!! Yay !!! #belive me, half of da year went in preparin for n attendin these two weddings#
4> v had one hell of a tym in college(!!!).. #dint attend much though#
5> I made manyyyyy new frens :)
6>
I rediscovered my frenship wit SM.. hehe.. I was frens wit her but now she’s one of my best frens.. cant imagine life witout her.. *sob sob*
7> I think my frenship wit AG improved..*wicked grin*
8> Me n TT hav bcom inseparable now..hehehe.. so wher she goes or I go after 12th.. v’ll b in touch wit each other’s lives no matter wat #....#
9> I started bloggin # :P wipe dat smirk outta ur face rite now!!!!! #
10> I got my new PC #my first one..yes it’s a sexy black gadget wit a LCD screen..haha.. cant stop boastin bout it#
11> I got my new phone #dun ask me details..heheheh :P #
12>My Leo Fren n me wer very much in touch this yer :)
13>My sagi Bro got into IIT.. #its nothin to do wit me..but it was a really nice thing#
14>I ‘found’ Psi.. lol.. #ha! So u thought I wont mention him eh, abhudi?#
15>I had a greattt birthday
16>My mom recovered quite a lot from her illness # yay!! #
17> I turned SEVENTEEN.. aww..its feels so nice.. *blushes* #er.. it’s a total coincidence dat its da seventeenth point..belive me.. I only jus noticed..hehhehe#
18>Now I hav a great music collection thanks to SM, my piscean sis n da store-guy on da next street..heheheh.. thank u folks..i owe u’al a lot.
19>Yes, I was clicked!! #read my whole blog,wil ya?#
20> I got my lenses made.. ah.. they feel lik heaven
21>OK. Enof ya..i cant strain ma brains so much..
So,all in all.. twas a great year.. n hope 2007 brings double of wat this year did.. heheh

Merry christmas to all n Happy New Year’07!!!!!

9 comments:

Keshav said...

Hey Swt Hrt...wats differnt in ur blog... its just like u... full of expressions,emotions..so bubbly..seeems like a 10 yr old child displayin all his emotions...its so wonderful...nice 2 c myself in it...it makes it even more special..hehe...
so just party this week n wish u a LUCKY new year....

Abhu said...

oye!! gud work. c...um commenting. now happy??? anywayz... i knew psi had to b der. lol!!! but u forgot eppu;)

AnKiT RuiA said...

heya honey...
well... the bad things ain't really bad u see... u just cnt help it... i mean... studyin, damage control ain't ofcourse ur cup of tea... ;)...

the gud things are really gud, ofcourse... thnx to tht leo frnd of urs... he is so wonderful;)... n dnt u worry swthrt, 2007 will definitely get u happiness manifold(not just double)... God bless ya!!...

Harry Potter said...

Well...u r so greedy..so many gud things happened but still u want double of wat u had this year...very greedy..well i wud lik to say "A coin Has Two Sides".....but still u shud atleast thank god for this gud...

raghu said...

hav a good yr ahead.. hope u rmbr more nex yr..wid out starinin ur mind
:D

Tejal said...

@keshav- well..hehhe...so um ful of expressions is it? interestin observation..hheheh.. luk at u..jus bcoz i mentioned u its special is it? :P
thanks for ur wishes..

@abhu- no um not happy..dat dint evn sound lik a decent comment :P
i dint 'forget' epu..hehe..i purposely left him out..hehe..he was part of 2005 not 2006..hheheheh

@ankit- wat? taken credit for dat too??? o plz..stop givin urself so much footage ok?..lol..
yes..bad things arent dat bad n dats wat i tried to show..hheheh.. dat bad things r best forgotten..its da gud stuff dat u gotta remember..
happiness manifold.. ahh..i wish..

@maxsteel- u idiot..hu told u to comment.. ppl..this is my younger bro tryin to act smart :P
n um not greedy..um OPTIMISTIC!! lol

@raghu-thank u :) n yes hope ther's more stuff to tell nex yer!! hehheheh.. happy new yer to u too..

Isha said...

sounds like a wonderful year you've had.. :) keep rocking

Tejal said...

@isha- heyyy..thanks a lot..hope da new year has manyyy surprises for u too :)

Sneha said...

finally!! whew!!!

focal point of the post-
//Now I hav a great music collection thanks to SM//

yes yes, thank you very much. thank you thank you. awh now enough claps! you're embarrassing me now!

heheh! hope u have a great new year!!