Sunday, March 06, 2011

Weirdness.

So, a warning to the reader of this post. Its one of those weird nights when everything is perfect yet everything is incomplete. Do NOT read further if you're not a fan of melodrama. There. Dont say I didn't warn you.

There are many nights like this one. The weather is absolutely perfect. Everything around me seems to be okay. I'm not in a hurry to do anything. No pending assignments (none that I want to do right now anyway), no pending phone calls or messages to return, basically for tonight, I can just chill. If only this weird feeling would away. Like  there's something that I should be doing or someone that I should be calling. I dont know, its a weird omg-omg-omg feeling. Like a phone-trying-to-find-a-network feeling. You know, the 'searching' and 'still searching' sign on your phone when you travel very fast or through an unknown territory, the uncertainty of it. Like if I open the window, something will fly in. Or I may fall out. But that's really weird because none of these two are even remotely possible. I wish I could explain this racing pulse or the weird tingling sensation all over. Or the feeling of not being alone in an empty room.
Basically its like missing something that you never really had.

Maybe I should just go to sleep.

2 comments:

A.M. said...

We often have such queer moments,where we aren't actually aware of what we want.But these are what,make life so exciting :)

Tejal said...

I agree :)