Thursday, October 14, 2010

Of the Mind And Soul Only.


Sometimes when I smile, it doesn’t really seem like I’m smiling. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I lie, it doesn’t really seem like I’m lying. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I listen, it doesn’t really seem like I’m listening. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I think, it doesn’t really seem like I’m thinking. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I sing, it doesn’t really seem like I’m singing. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I wait, it doesn’t really seem like I’m waiting. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I talk, it doesn’t really seem like I’m talking. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.

Sometimes when I cry, it doesn’t really seem like I’m crying. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not.


No comments: