Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yellow.

So this is what it feels like, to be free? Its nice really. Not bad at all. My first proper "free" time after 14 months, it sure feels nice. And it feels new. It does.

After much MUCH wait, sixth semester is kinda* over. To sum it up, I would say its been a  rough semester. I was going to say 'tough' but that would be an understatement. Last month was crazy, completely crazy (erm..hence no post). This time both our mainDesign AND workingDrawing submissions were completed before the end sem exams, so yea, its been rough :)

Exams got over last week and I had an awesome one week holiday after a long long time. Was away for a few days and a lot of time was spent on making to-do lists (wheee!), the first item on each list being updating and upgrading this blog.

Also,this is the first time that I'm trying new templates. So do tell me how this new template looks.You can also vote on the tiny little poll-thing thats on the left side. I'm tryin out different templates so i think this blog is going to look different (wheee!) every month or so.But for now, "Its All Yellow" :P

A lot many things have happened recently that I keep forgetting to mention here. Like I got a new pc two months back. Its so awesome.Till now, I'm like super happy with it *touch wood*.And other such random stuff you know?

Among other things, i had the most amazing 'beach' experience lately. But more on that later. Ohmygod i SO love the ocean. I do, I really really do. I can just keep looking at the waves forever. Its totally therapeutic. Next only to shopping, ofcourse.

So I think I'm going to wrap up here, hoping that these next two months, i will write more, live more.
Cheers!

*One submission is still left but ehh..wotcha gonna do, eh? :S

2 comments:

Abhu said...

Ask me bout ocean and love ;) Can sit at the marine drive for hours. Iam in love with that part of mumbai ;) Yep. Shooping is totally theraputic. *High Five*
Like your template. Its got a bright and fresh feel. But u cud try out more classy options :P
and this reminds me... i guess even i own a blog smwhere :P

Tejal said...

*High Fives back!*
yea have heard so much about Bombay rains and Marine drive..totally want to go again!
hey thanks, i think its fresh too.. will try other options in some time!
er..yea stopped by your blog already today!