Sunday, February 21, 2010

Best. Day. Ever.

Okay this is a new thing that I want to start writing about, on a regular basis. The best days of my life. Like THE best days. Like those days when I come home and cant stop smiling :)) So that when i'm all sad and frustu, i can remind myself that i had these days too.

So the first one of my Best Day Ever (BDE) is today ofcourse. Lets say worked hard and partied harder..wayy harder :P Had awesome fun in the evening.. college cultural fest and one over-the-top amazing party later that night which had awesome food and great people.. oh yea and we have case study submission tomoro so yea spent the whole day working for that.  So a great day definitely. Cannot give anymore details here *winks*

P.S. This weekend we had our college Cul-fest 'Xtasy' and it was awwwwwesum this year! yeay! :)) It totally rocked yesterday..Tam finally came to my college and she luved the fest too..Moh n her frnd A, were amazing anchors and a special mention for my dear M who danced lik he was a rockstar..no,actually, he is a rockstar :D
Shit i think yesterday was a BDE also. lol.
For all the BDE(s) to come.. Cheers!

3 comments:

Dewdrop said...

:) Hope u have many such BDE!!!

Tejal said...

Thanks dewdrop :)
Long time no see!

Unknown said...

Definitlyy!! It wz a BDE 4 me too:)) nd wish u loads n loads of BDE'S :P:P