Monday, September 21, 2009

It has to stop.

I’ve always believed that ‘Good things happen to good people’ and that ‘Bad things happen to bad people’. So accordingly, if bad things start happening to you, that means, you are a stupid bad person(hence proved) .
It seems I am a very bad person. Or maybe, I’ve done bad things, mean things due which I’m getting the punishment that I apparently deserve.

Now you’ll ask me why am I so frustrated with life and more importantly why am I making you read it? The answer is because I don’t care. I don’t care about what’s right and what’s wrong, what I’m doing and what I should be doing, what I want and what I get. But don’t you worry, most of the things that are frustrating me right now can’t be blogged about because of the new-found ‘popularity’ of my blog.

The one little thing that I can say, is that my phone got stolen today. I missed it for like three minutes and wham! Some loser, some idiot girl who shops at pantaloons, has enough money to buy a one thousand rupee shirt (meaning she was NOT some food-deprived abused human who deserved my phone more than me), couldn’t resist to grab the phone and flee. You wait, she’ll get what she deserves. Sooner than she can even imagine.

Among the unspeakable things, lets just say ‘friendship’ is highly overrated. And ‘hard work’ is also extremely overrated and meaningless and it almost never pays. And that comfortable and numb cant be used in the same sentence without a ‘not’.

So here’s a final goodbye to my dear phone.It stood by me at all times, it was there whenever I needed someone, it was my bridge to the world. It was a very very special phone, bought on a very special day, for a very special reason. It meant a lot to me. But like I’ve survived these last few days, losing so much else, I guess I’ll have to survive losing you too.

3 comments:

theanand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
theanand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tejal said...

@TheAnand- Its a good thing tht u've started commenting but hey, this is a family blog!