Saturday, October 28, 2006

BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey.. ppl hu kno me, kno dat, for me, my birthday is veryyyy important!!! hhehehe.. i may sound lik a 5-yr-old..(as snehudi puts it).. but its a fact!! actually.. i celebrate a whole bde month!!! October.. da best month of da year.. it starts wit durga puja.. hehhe.. wit dandia n all.. n then diwali.. hehhe.. da whole festive season!! then..finallyyy my birthday!!!! yay!!!!
Neways, this bde was da best bde of my life.. it began wit all da most important ppl in my life.. wishin me!!! then.. i got a veryyyy special gift from my parents!!(no point askin me wat it was coz i wont disclose it now!!!hehehe..) then in da mornin i went to da temple!! (yes ppl..it doesn't seem lik it bt i am a very religious person..hehe..).. then, i had gone out wit my frens for lunch!!! yay!!! it was a vry special treat wit my best frens n it was a very very emotional moment for me coz next year.. all of us will b separated..(hopefully v all wil get admission in some gud institute.. outta this place!!!! *prayin to god*) v had a lotta fun n i got mannnyyyyy awesome gifts ..(another great advantage of bde.. u get a lotta cards n gifts n chocolates.. awww.. evry grl's dream)
Da whole day my fone kept ringin!!! heheh..(not dat it doesn't ring all day everyday, but duh?? dat day was special,rite???)
Then,i went to tuitions..(unbeliveabl but yes.. i had 2 go..) thankfully tuition was not as pathetic as it is usually!!!! hehheeh.. n finally..heheh.. epu wished me.. i cudnt beliv he rememberd!!! (so is dat a sign or indication or wat?? may b um jus over-reactin but wats da harm in bein happy rite?? hehehehehe *wicked grin*)
so all in all.. it was a great day wit everyone bein so sweet n ppl kept on complimentin me for no apparent reason.. heheh.. dats wehy i luv bdes so much.. ppl make such an effort to make ur day special..
heheh.. lastly,i wud lik 2 share wit u dat da person who really made every thin happen for me was my mom.. she arranged my gift(hehe.. still not tellin wat it was).. she arranged my treat, my dress .. everythin.. i hope i can liv upto her expectations (but dat is again very doubtful since um.. er.. a littl distracted nowadays.. guys, it was my birthday 4 god's sake!!!)
hehehe.. so now u kno y um so bde crazy n why dis bde was so special ;)
thankz to all my frens for makin it so speciallllllllll.. thank u folks.. u'll ROCK!!!
p.s- my internet connection is still under repair so i mite take some more tym 2 bcom a regular blogger again.. hehheh.. sorry for da inconvenience!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes tejudi.. iam sort of recovering from the nausea that the festive season causes me to feel!

Anonymous said...

tejudi!! nice one... i know uve had a blast this bday...*wink* . dont worry um nt goin anywhere nxt year. um gonna be here only. my future has kinda been chalkd out, though i wud still like to bleve that anythngcan happen!!!

Anonymous said...

nw dats serio funny 4 a guy who 4got his bday in 6th std.. n has nvr wished ne1 on their bday evr..not ev n my mom..tws on 10 nov..lol
den dis guy once called me n v talked 4 like 20 mins..twas his bday n i dint wish thru out da convo
nex day he calls me n asks raghu treat chaiye?
lol..im like kyoun..hes like kal bday tha!
lol.. n ya dis yr bday.. me got nice gifts..frm close ppl.. n me spent 1 hr ritin impostion.. lol

Tejal said...

gawdddd..u dint remember ur bday?????????? *faintin*

Anonymous said...

arrey its an easy day 2 rmbr actually..its pi
my bday is pi
22/7
22nd july 1989..lol..unique na!

Tejal said...

@raghu-cool ya..totally unforgetable!!! hehe..hav u read da Vinci code..hehe..u mite fine sum answers to ur PI n PHI related questions hehheeheh..

AnKiT RuiA said...

well, i too tried to make it special in ma own way... the BO remembers it all, i wish...